HACKHAM, 9 Lance Avenue
a lot on Lance
There are currently no inspection times for this property.
Please contact Andrew Robey for inspection details.
Built in 2009 and impressive throughout, this home is situated in a highly desirable quiet street with the convenience of local schools, shops and sports facilities just a short drive away. This exceptionally well-maintained home will accommodate the family with space, functionality and a wonderful outdoor setting. Abundant, light filled living spaces; sunny open plan kitchen/family room and a large outdoor entertaining area that creates the ultimate space for family and friends. The low maintenance gardens and lawn are well established and compliment this beautiful residence.
If you are looking for a great value buy in this market then this house is for you. No extra work to be done to the house - just move straight in. Your undercover and secure side-by-side car bays provide your beloved cars with a secure place to rest each night.
• Short walk to parks, primary school and public transport
• Brick home with Colourbond roof
• Carpeted living area for warmth and comfort
• Generous open plan layout
• Neat and tidy kitchen with ample cupboard storage/bench space
• The master bedroom has good wardrobe space and comes with a fully equipped ensuite
• Good sized airy bedrooms are all appointed with built-ins
• The bathroom is stylish and functional with a shower and bath.
• The low maintenance and spacious yard is perfect for children and pets to play
With schools, hospitals, shopping and dining precincts, parks and public transport all on your doorstep, it is easy to see why buyers are looking here for the combination of location and convenience. There are sizeable rooms, a modern high quality bathroom and excellent wardrobe space in each bedroom.
This brick home is "move in ready", with all the modern features you desire.
Inspect today as properties of this quality, location and calibre are scarce.
All floor plans, photos and text are for illustration purposes only and are not intended to be part of any contract. All measurements are approximate and details intended to be relied upon should be independently verified.
- Built-In Wardrobes
- Close to Schools
- Close to Shops
- Close to Transport
Land Area : 400 sqM
Building Area : 124 sqM